PROVIDING YOU PEACE OF MIND IN YOUR IMPORTANT REAL ESTATE DECISION!
In accordance with the Arkansas Standards of Practice, our inspection agreement with you sets out the terms of your inspection, to include the systems and components that will be inspected thoroughly.
The Arkansas Standards of Practice cite in Section 401.13 the general limitations and exclusions to the home inspection, to include systems and components not required to be inspected as a part of a home inspection. Listed below are a few of these general limitations and exclusions to a home inspection:
- are not technically exhaustive
- are not required to identify concealed conditions, latent defects, or consequential damage
- are not required to operate any shut-off valves
- enter attics or crawl spaces that aren't readily accessible
- inspect detached structure other than garages and carports
- move personal property to inspect systems or components
- pools or hot tubs
- sprinkler systems